Director Client Success
The Director of Client Success is an experienced leader who is passionate about transforming our delivery of services and coaching and developing our team of Client Success Managers to reach targeted portfolio goals. This role will work closely with other leaders in Sales, Implementation and Product Marketing to ensure we are providing value-added, long-term solutions for our customers.
Prometric is a leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions to many of the world’s most recognized licensing and certification organizations, academic institutions and government agencies. We support more than 7 million test takers annually at our testing locations in 180 countries around the world. With over three decades of experience working with clients of all sizes across a multitude of industry sectors, our mission is to design and deliver the highest quality and most innovative testing solutions anytime, anywhere.
- Build, map and execute our strategy for delivering a best in class client and candidate experience to our clients
- Transform the delivery of services to our clients to focus on their strategic initiatives and planning.
- Study Client Success industry best practices and implement new Client Success initiatives
- Coach, develop, and manage Customer Success Managers (CSM) to achieve/exceed performance goals
- Act as the point of escalation helping the CSMs manage top operational issues
- Resolve complex issues relating to existing accounts and internal obstacles
- Create a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four year college or university or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 7+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, support, account management or strategic consulting organization
- 5+ years managing customers success or account management teams
- Experience in building and transforming service delivery in a client facing organization
- History of building passionate teams with a client-first mentality
- Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Prometric is an equal opportunity employer including disability and veteran
- Pay Type Salary
- Baltimore, MD, USA