Test Center Administrator
Job Title: Test Centre Administrator
Reports To: Test Centre Manager
Department: Test Centre - Toronto
Please note that in order to be eligible for this vacancy you must have United States citizenship or hold a valid US Greencard. To supervise test candidates in order to ensure the efficient invigilation and execution of tests at Prometric test centres.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To receive test candidates and test centre visitors upon arrival.
- To take required security/verification precautions of test candidates on arrival by checking identification and confirming license entitlement, eligibility, etc.
- To monitor candidates by performing regular walk-throughs whilst they are taking tests, in order to ensure a secure testing environment.
- To sign test candidates in/out of the testing room.
- To file irregularity reports for unusual situations or complaints.
- To provide security at the testing facility by ensuring all locks and security systems are properly used.
The TCA may also be responsible for holding keys to the testing facility.
- To operate computer hardware and other test centre equipment.
- To support operations and technical personnel with data communications.
- To operate a DVR, digital camera, telephone system, and alarm system as and when required.
- To actively participate in Prometric quality assurance, audit programs and other company exercises and initiatives as a flexible team player.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the Test Centre
- To ensure a safe work environment and to proactively highlight any health & safety issues.
- To complete TCA accreditation exams and take part in training sessions as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Flexibility regarding hours and covering in other test centers if required.
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to meet commitments
- Responsiveness to management requests.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to operate as part of a team.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Toronto, ON, Canada