Associate Test Developer (Japan)
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Working knowledge of MS: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent facilitation/communication skills.
- Japanese native level and good written and oral communication skills in English (reading scientific papers, writing email/reports, attending meetings, etc.).
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet exacting deadlines
- Basic knowledge in Statistics, and willing to study as required.
- Master’s degree (or working experience) in Industrial Psychology, Educational Psychology, Educational Measurement, Psychometrics or related field.
- More than 2 year experience in studying abroad or worked abroad.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Prefers to work in an international environment.
- Both self-starter and a team player.
- Great communication and negotiation skill.
- Flexible mindset with good theoretical thinking skill.
- Willing totackle new issues.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- 4 Chome-6 Kanda Surugadai, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 101-0062, Japan